New Product, Product Quality and Vendor Coordination
- Assist in the evaluation of new product submission by eliminating those that do not meet our standards before further reviews
- Keep abreast of changes to FDA cGMPs standards and regulations.
- Participate in new item reviews and document approvals and rankings
- Assist in the set-up of new vendors and new items to include local new products.
- Facilitate vendor and broker requests for approved product lists.
- Ordering and inventoryfor Distribution center, for promotional and new item orders, for stores and for stock
- Processing new store orders including pricing, confirmations and coordination with New Store Operations team
- Create vendor order and delivery schedule for each new store as appropriate
- Assist with product recalls and returns
- Assist with inventory reviews for slow sellers, discontinuations, and set refreshes
- Update Replenishment Manager for additions and deletions of items on replenishment
- Create, maintain and update promotional spreadsheets for entry of sale price and vendor promotional costs for monthly Hotline, Grand Opening and In Store promotions
- Participate in promotional planning sessions and keep follow up documents accurate
- Identify and facilitate corrections of any vendor promotional discount discrepancies and product line items missing from the promotion and communicate corrections to the Category Managers
- Process and verify promotional scan back discounts and scan back reports for all promotions including bi-yearly and yearly EDAPs
- Obtain and maintain product image files to be featured for Health Hotline ads
- Update and maintain new store discounts
- Initial processing of price change files for Category Managers final retail pricing approval
- Work with the Accounting Department on vendor invoicing issues
- Assist with solving price and/or freight discrepancies
- Any other assigned data scrubbing involving pricing
Core Set Coordination
- Learn the basics of product placement guidelines on Vitamin HO SharePoint to provide guidance at the store level
- Learn basics of supplement core sets and how to maintain the lists to provide guidance at the store level
- Maintain distributor core set lists
- Work with individual stores on questions involving special orders, new items, regular pricing, promotional pricing, product issues and any other questions they have.
- Work with vendors and brokers to answer questions, ensure appropriate paperwork for new items, quality documents, pricing, promotions, item changes and issues as needed
Any other duties or projects assigned by management Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be ''hands on'' and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.