The Communications Manager is responsible for managing and executing cross functional communications to corporate departments, retail store staff, and internal stakeholders. This position interacts with all levels of the organization to ensure the success of a variety of multifaceted projects. The successful candidate must have the proven ability to: render complex information clearly, accurately and succinctly for a diverse employee base and collaborate to develop and implement communications materials and programs for targeted audiences to enhance awareness and utilization of company practices, programs and services. Must excel at message development, storytelling and writing in a style that captures the company's voice and holds the audience's attention. Demonstrated abilities as a writer and editor is required.
Key Responsibilities include the following essential functions, but are not limited to:
Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be “hands on” and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.
Education, Skills & Experience:
1. A bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or other related field.
2. Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
3. 5+ years marketing experience including a demonstrated ability to produce effective communication strategies
4. Knowledge of publishing and other related software.
5. Demonstrated creativity in the design of marketing, public relations or educational programs and communications materials
This job description is not an employment contract. It does not guarantee a job or that the above listed duties are the limit of responsibilities. The job and job description are subject to change with and without notice. Employees are required to accomplish any and all tasks assigned to him/her by their Manager and/or other corporate managers that may not be listed in this job description.